Thursday, September 15, 2011

The rest of the recovery


Isaac had his stitches out last Wednesday (the 7th). Hooray! He's looking great!


This past Wednesday (the 14th) Isaac started "scar therapy." I have to tape this little piece of silicone to his lip. He's supposed to wear it day and night--at all times except for bathing. Joy. I decided I'd better make it fun, or I wasn't going to have the discipline to do it. So . . .


. . . we gave him a mustache!

One more thing: Mr. Babe started solids last Saturday. So much fun! Now that he gets more calories during the day, he's back to sleeping through the night again. This morning, he didn't get up until 8:00. That's the way we like it.


Talk about getting food in your 'stache . . .

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! He is getting sooo big! The mustache is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete